Saturday 8 March 2014

Creating Memories

Hello, me again. This time last week I was at the photography show in the NEC. The show was amazing and there was so many amazing products to buy. One of the products I bought was the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. The camera shoots and prints the image straight away (a bit like a old fashioned Polaroid).

I am a very nostalgic person and love looking at old photographs, talking about old anecdotes and watching home videos. Therefore I felt this camera was perfect to capture mini snippets of life.

Even though I've had this camera for a week, I've loved finding something interesting to take a photo of and sticking it down into a journal and writing about it.

The journal was from Leekes (a garden centre) and was around £6 for any one wondering. I thought the book was gorgeous and I thought it was a great way of remembering my teens.


Hope everyone is having a great week and i'm uploading a new video every tuesday.

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment