Friday 10 January 2014

Naked 3 Palette Review

I feel like every time I write a blog post it's about how sorry I am... wooops.

Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy new year. Today I am going to be writing about the very anticipated Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. I have previously bought the Naked 2 palette and I absolutely love it, its so gorgeous and filled with the perfect nudes. As I loved it so much, I decided to go out and buy the Naked 3 Palette.

Firstly the packaging on the Naked 3 is divine. It is a ruffled rose gold coloured case. It stills has the same font as the other Naked palettes. All of the Naked Palettes (there is 3) contain a small gift, this one is no exception. On the first Palette there was a small tube of Urban Decay's primer potion, on the second Palette there was a small tube of an Urban Decay lipgloss and on this Palette there was 4 or 5 small testers of their variety of primer potions. This palette also contains a brilliant double sided brush.

The cost of these Palette's is £37 each. Which may seem pricey but is actually a very good deal. I bought the Naked 2 Palette in April 2012 and it is in perfectly good shape and none of the shades have hit pan even though i've used it everyday. If we compare the palette to MAC eyeshadows(which retail at £10 each) then this palette is an amazing deal.


The colours on the Naked 3 are rose colours (pink toned). For me this is perfect as pink really goes with my blue/green shaded eyes however on some people these shades may seem like they have a disease called pig eye..oops. Basically what i'm trying to say is these tones may not suit everyone and it may be better to go for the Naked 2 palette which is all nude browns.

However these shadows are super duper pigmented, They last all day are are amazing shades. I personally love the shades dust, burnout, buzz and trick. There is a variety of matte shades and shimmery shades, which I really enjoy.

These shadows look brillant when you use them with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, which makes the shadow last all day.

I would highly recommend this product if you want a eye shadow that will stay on all day and brighten up your eyes, if you don't think this product will suit you, I recommend investing in the Naked 1 or Naked 2 palette.

Next week I will be uploading a Naked 3 Palette tutorial so stay tuned.







No comments:

Post a Comment