Tuesday 8 October 2013



Top 3 Drugstore Foundations



I don't know about you but I can't always afford to splurge out on a high end foundation. I mean I treat myself once in a while but i'm a teenager ,we never have money as we keep spending it! So I thought it would be handy to share my top three drugstore (low-end/ cheaper) foundations. Hope you enjoy.




P.s Please avoid how messy the bottles are, I'm a messy person... oops



Bourjois- Healthy Mix Serum- £10.99
I bought this foundation as it was recommended by lots of my favourite youtubers. I am very pale so I have the lightest shade which is 51- Light Vanilla (how embarrassing). Its nice as it is a low coverage foundation but still covers blemishes and imperfections. It also has a beautiful dewy finish and is really nice for school as you have some coverage but its not cakey!


LO'real- True Match Foundation- £9.99
I bought this foundation as I saw my friend Emily using a LO'real one which looked really good. So I went to boots and bought this. However hers was a completely different one...oops. But I am in love with this foundation! I am in the shade Rose Ivory. However at the moment this is slightly too light for my skin as I came back from holiday a month ago but I  still love it. I like it as they have a wide variety of shades, the coverage is fabulous and it doesn't look cakey! I think the price is fabulous as well.



Rimmel- Wake Me Up Foundation- £8.99
This foundation is the cheapest of the three however it is lovely! I did mention this in my last blog post but its only because I can't stop raving about it. My shade is 100 Ivory, I have to really blend this in as sometimes it can look orangey. I love this foundation as it has a fantastic dewy finish (some people don't like a dewy finish, but I do). I also love the fact that it makes you look so much more awake than you actually are. It makes you have a radiant glow.




I hope you enjoyed reading this post, See ya soooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment